Every bride deserves to feel like her most beautiful self on her wedding day.
If you receive your Elizabeth Cooper Design gown and for some reason it isn't just perfect-
we do accept exchanges and returns for online sales
Please keep in mind that all returned merchandise...
- Must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- Items must not be worn, washed or altered and must be free of stains, pet hair, floor debris and pin marks.
- Items must be shipped back to us and may not be returned to a store.
- Returns take approximately 2-3 weeks to process once received.
- Returns and exchanges are offered for online sales only
-Customer pays return postage and insurance
-$100 restocking fee will be charged on all returns, not including exchanges.
- Gowns not returned in original condition will be refused.
Please note that customizations, including sleeve or neckline changes, custom hems, etc.. void the return policy.
How to return your merchandise:
Within 3 days
1) email us to notify us of your return.
2) Ship the packaged item at your nearest UPS, USPS or FedEx location. Please insure the package for its full value and take note of your tracking number.
Elizabeth Cooper Design is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
3) Exchange for a new size, style or return the gown for a full refund - minus shipping and a $100 restocking fee.
Customized gowns are not returnable.